Friday 15 August 2014

(Sir Edmund)Hillary Diane Rodham Elocutes

___________________________________________________
 
 
This is a good quick read, a good laugh, and a lamentation that we have become Focus Group Phrase Nation.   This comes in from El Zorro who is a better gleaner than El Gringo Viejo.
 
 

Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that month.
Yet it probably is quote of the year ! 
No. DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote ever ! 

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! 

My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly 
because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of 
prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.” 

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014
 

Could someone please tell me what the hell she just said? 
And she is running for President?
____________________________________________________