Tuesday 4 June 2013

I know....Drudge Fishing....but how can a person pass it up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does she use the same plastic injection molds
that Nancy Pelosi uses?   Only her injection
molder knows for sure.  He can be reached
at ACME Manikin Factory, Inc. 

Mirror, mirror on the wall?
 

Mrs.  Clinton, one-time Director of the Office of Bimbo Eruptions, apparently uses the same facial nuclear reactor as Papal Advisor and Avionic Flight Critic Nancy Pelosi.
 
     "That is neither funny nor respectful, Gringo Viejo.   Mrs. Clinton is the greatest United States Senator in the history of the World.   Think of all the miles she flew as Secretary of State.   And, how can you sit around smearing this wonderful woman, after ALL she has done for women and children?"
 
     "Yes, you are right.   I must apologise and sit in the ashes and mourn my iniquity as I shred my clothes." 

El Gringo Viejo
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Lady Macbeth....played by Sarah
Siddons, in 1822 in London
  (please forgive previous mislabel)
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully
 execute the office of President of the United States,
 and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect,
 and defend the Constitution of the United States.
 
Just a second, Judge.  I've tried everything to get
rid of these damned spots.  Out! Out!  And after
all I have done for women and children!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~