Thursday 1 November 2012

GEORGE BUSH, CAUGHT ONCE AGAIN SHOWING NO CONCERN FOR THE OPPRESSED MASSES IN NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY.
 
"This whole hope and change thing is beginning to wear a little thin.  I told these people that they didn't build that Dumpster.  The government got it there.  But they're like a lot of white people...just like a bunch of lepers in the Bible....not one of them came to kiss my boots or throw palm fronds at my feet.   Hey!  Hey! I'm talking to you....Mr. Secret Service man...git the names of those people over there at that Dumpster"
     Can you imagine those people eating that garbage?   You know, if they were at all considerate they'd give all that good food to the children and then go looking along the back porches at the projects where the pets don't eat all their Alpo or Gravy Train.  I hear it tastes better than what they serve at the Special Olympics."
     Hey! Hey!   Tell those cops to stop acting stupidly.   That kid they're harrassing looks a lot like what my son would have looked like....if I had a son....They're doin' what?  Givin' him an asthma inhaler for an attack?   Well, tell them to be more careful about it anyway, because it still looks like profiling...just because he had asthma....You know, first it's an inhaler, then next it'll be waterboardin'"