Tuesday 25 August 2015

Thinking too much, about too much!! - El Zorro weighs in

_____________________________________________________________

Thinking too much about too much:

   For my money, there are two sane people in the contest for leader of the free world… Ted Cruz and Dr. Ben Carson.  There are a couple of others that I could stomach without holding my nose but realistically the only ones who really are capable of original thought are the two mentioned above but not necessarily in that order.

    There is some pleasure to be had watching Chris and Rand stumbling all over each other like two of the three stooges coming through the door of a mob card game.  The third stooge, Jebster is knocking himself off (also tied with Lindsey Graham who thinks he is somebody).  Unfortunately there are other clear thinkers who should be, but are not, really in the contest.  Those would be Bobby Jindal and Rick Santorum.
   There are too many more with something in mind to take time with here but get mention because they come to mind e.g. Marco Rubio, George Pataki, Scott Walker, John Kasich, Megan Kelly (Oh wait, she hasn’t declared yet), Carly Fiorina, et al.  I did not mention Donald Trump or Mike Huckabee but I guess I am now.  There is one in the pack I don’t know but heard him once, Jim Gilmore.  He sounded kind of smart but I don’t think anybody knows him.  Bringing up the rear would be Rick “I Don’t Know When to Quit” Perry.

   But the bottom line would be anybody, of those with name recognition, but Rand Paul, Chris Christi, Lindsey Graham or the Democrats.  

    I am okay with Trump for now but should he get the nomination, things could get ugly.  For now he is keeping the pack pointed in the right direction but as President,
no mas no!!!

 I agree with El Gringo.


  ___________________________________________________