Friday 7 March 2014

Chameleon Weasel Alert

Jan Brewer is shown. | AP Photo
Queen of Alogical Thinking
and Weaselistic Gibberish
Blabber, and lamentably
Governess of the State of
Arizona.


 
    This is my first-and-final of many future first-and-final comments about this strange woman.   She is a typical progressive, moderate, fair-minded, reasonable, and chameleon-like dullard.  These are the RINOs....who seem to become much more conservative during the run-up to re-election, and much more "reasonable" once in office, after "fooling them, one more time" a la Governor Christi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Governess at a recent press conference

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
     Dear Governor,
      As a businessman, my religious principles forego my accommodating or serving any active member of the Ku Klux Klan.  I would not do any business with the Ku Klux Klan or any member up to and including Robert Byrd...for any purpose.   A former, and totally renounced member, perhaps.
     Do you say that I must serve them although I have a religious objection to being forced to serve them???
     Do you think that I do not have the right to refuse service to such people?
     If you think that to be the case, then you are a fool.
 
Well, Gringo Viejo, are you equating the Ku Klux Klan with nice people like homosexuals?
 
No, I am equating the issue only to itself, and my concept of Cosmic Balance, as it relates to what my religion, my philosophy of life, my personal predispositions, and my preferences.
 
     I think my religious principles allow me to attend to requests from homosexuals to provide business service in a standard environment.  But, considering perhaps that I were to have a bed-and-breakfast and I am requested to provide a "honeymoon package" for two homosexuals, I would not do such a thing....because I do not believe that homosexuals can be sacramentally married according to the rules of the Orthodox churches, of which I am a member of one.
     If two homosexuals make reservation to arrive to do their beer-drinking, relaxing, bird-watching, and hiking, I feel obliged to provide accommodation and service to them.   Standard accommodation and service, yes;  honeymoon, no.
    They will be required to do any smoking outside the interior of our home, and they will have to abide by the same rules as all our clients.   And they will have to tell me the night before when they want their fancy brunch and if and when and what they intend for supper.  Period.
 
    Beyond that, it is none of your damned business.  You can veto whatever you want....but you cannot veto the free and fair will of a sovereign person unless you are an organic and arbitrary law, Chavez-Castro-Obama totalitarian.
 
Sincerely,
El Gringo Viejo