(1) Marco Rubio's insistence that the people to be refolded into the American social fabric will be prohibited from "receiving federal welfare" is a troubling parching of words. Much of what we think of as "federal" welfare is actually substantially funded by the various States. At times, States of the Union foolishly entered into a "partnership" with the central government in order to "feed or help or house or assist" the "children or the elderly or the handicapped or the abused women or the minorities" and once the leeches learned that there was free money available the trundling zombie digestive and reproductive systems went to the mainly State Offices of Human Refuse.
In the Republic of Texas, before the Congress of the Republic of Texas wised up in the barest nick of time, we came very close to turning over the vast majority of the Republic of Texas's resources....the budget....to the support of "free medical care" to the trundling zomboes. It is called "Medicaid" ...which is regarded by a distinct minority of the population as "free (insert the word, body part, or stage of labour, or bullet/knife wound, or incidental trauma resulting from a DWI) care."
THE SOLUTION TO THE INVASION OF THE TRUNDLING CONSUMER ZOMBOES FROM HELL, SEVERAL COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE TERRITORIAL LIMITS OF TEXAS, AND APPARENTLY EVERY ASTEROID IN ORBIT OF THE SUN....IS THE ELEMINATION OF MEDICAID AND EVERY OTHER PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAM. ABSOLUTE ABOLITION!
(2) Senator Rubio, Representative Ryan, Please do not try to convince me that the bill you all are crafting will not be a repeat of the cascading avalanche disaster of tag-team trundling digestive and reproductive systems extending out to the fourth degree of relationship. It will be the same as the 9.0 Richter Scale demographic earthquake that attended the 1986 amnesty debacle.
This bill, now totalling over 1,000 pages of legalistic bilge, backed up by very faulty sociological conclusions and including data that is purposefully misconstrued so as to propose a cure that addresses a disease that is different from the one that is being suffered by the patient.
(3) The patient is not the people you think. The patient is us....the ones who pay the taxes. The ones who do the work. The ones who do not take because we provide for or have provided for ourselves...while also having carried the willingly unproductive along the way. Those who are most greatly offended by your pitiable, noble, but uniformed impulse to "do the right thing" are the Latins who have either been here at the beginning or who have arrived and complied before the establishment of the Great Society's "War on Poverty". And this observer is offended. You know nothing of the origins of the "problem", and you have mis-identified the victim or the patient in this matter.
(4) We have long since tired of waiting in line behind people who are obviously not in need of nutrition and who have four, six, nine children and three grocery carts....who make us wait while they debate whether they want to buy Hollywood Now or the Kardashian Baby Bump headliner page magazine.
We are in an upper income group, so we cannot afford to buy a magazine to find out about what the new line-up of Jennifer Lopez's body parts looked like and where all they were strewn after the straight-down Lear Jet crash outside of Galeana. WE ARE COVERED UP BY THESE PEOPLE...AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE AND THEN COME BACK AND PAY ANY FINE OR LEARN ENGLISH OR ANYTHING BESIDES EAT AND REPRODUCE. They are not citizen material. Not Mexican...not American....not Cuban....not Canadian. Were they Anglos, they would be known as whitetrash. They sell their extra food stamp cards to buy hits and lottery tickets and 100 dollar fingernail jobs.
(5) Texas has begun a steady draw down from public assistance. I would prefer to cancel all public assistance to-morrow. But, if the United States Congress would worry more about the productive and quit trying to feed the parasites we would begin to turn the corner on gangs, shootings, miracle babies, "health problems" of poverty, graffiti, and 90% of the social and cultural problems that are presently encountered in the United States.
PLEASE! Stop trying to do things for us. It is simply vote-buying with someone else's money. If you are foolish enough to allow Schumer's Camel's nose to come inside the tent, you will be sleeping in the sand outside the tent, and his camels will be sleeping on your fine Persian rugs inside the tent within 18 months of the passage of the New Amnesty for Old Act.
I have spoken....again.
El Gringo Viejo