|Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton|
both members of the elite
National Women’s Hall of Fame
(Bill O’Leary/The Washington Post)
Pelosi, D-Calif., speaking in Little Rock about current affairs in American politics, said she had no inside information about whether Clinton will run. But, she said, she considers Clinton the most qualified potential nominee.
"I pray that Hillary Clinton decides to run for president of the United States," Pelosi said, drawing loud applause from the crowd of several hundred at the Robinson Center. "... Nobody has been first lady and senator and now secretary of state. Putting everything aside that she is a woman, she'd be the best qualified person that we've seen [in recent years]."
Pelosi said Clinton getting elected would be "such a lift for our country" and the world.
"Think of the message it sends to women in the world," she said. "The most powerful figure in the world is a woman, and she also happens to be the most qualified for the job."
Yes, Nancy, just think of the message. Especially when the woman is a woman. And when she is the most qualified for the job....of taking a free ride on Air Force I. Her qualifiers? Here's how anyone can do it:
(1) Ride a white-trash, misogynist, rapist, dullard into the White House and keep trying 'til you get back in....and if any of the other little people come too close, have your SS Agents taze them. Set the tazer on EXTRA HIGH.
(2) Learn how to sell pardons signed by your pervert husband, so as to gain votes and contributions for your New York US Senator campaign.
(3) Master the art of bald-face lying.
(4) Kill all unborn babies.
(5) Throw everything and everybody overboard, under the bus, in front of the train first. Then say you are sick, have a concussion, have a backache, permanent PMS, whatever.
(6) Have "nobodies" write pointless, preachy little books destined for Coffeetable Cemetery, put your name on the dust-ruffle, and gloat about how your book was one of the top 99% sellers.
(7) Make certain to be snarly and insulting...use lots of profanity....it makes a girl seem tough and manly.
(8) Always go on camel-rides in Morocco after your husband is caught again in "inappropriate" involvements with interns, rapes and beats up women, assaults a woman on the same day her husband commits suicide because of some involvement with a Clinton breach of the law, or when Vince Foster's widow loses a second husband in three years because he has some information concerning illegal activity on the your part and/or your husband's part of some illegal activity.
(9) Always remember that great axiom about "It take a village" and repeat frequently, "ME FIRST!"
(10) Always put Craig Livingstone in charge of your personnel selection committee.
El Gringo Viejo has done a lot of thinking. In 66 years, he has known from a distance 2 persons who committed suicide, and he has known 2 people from a distance who were murdered. The Clintons are in triple figures if one counts associations of the 1st and 2nd level of relationship. But at least they are Marxists.
El Gringo Viejo