Tuesday 1 January 2013

The "comadre" wrote with ire and angst....can't say that I blame her.   (Comadre is the mother-in-law of our daughter).  Who can blame her for her sentiments?

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Tax Return?  Many Happy Returns???

 
Happy New Year!  Right?

 My tax return?
 I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was
because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million
unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons;
half of Mexico; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate."
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
As the pool of taxpayers continues to shrink as a percentage of the population, things will become steadily worse.   After all, Little Red Hens are a custom fit to be slaves to Aunt Zietuni Obama and Uncle Omar Onyango Obama.  It's so good to know you're needed, even if it's only to serve as a money cow to feed and house reprobates.

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR...AUNTIE ZIETUNI AND UNCLE OMAR...WE'RE GLAD THAT WE COULD HAVE BEEN OF ASSISTANCE.   Where are you people going to go after you destroy this country....Red China?
El Gringo Viejo